Ads Top

"As a level 40 player this update is overwhelmingly Disappointing"


#PokemonGO: All the grinding that I have done has been for nothing, all the spent dust wasted, all the searching for High IV mons. IVs do NOT make a difference anymore, they are almost meaningless. Motivation in gyms drops incredibly quickly and I simply do not have the time to be constantly feeding berries in gyms. I placed a 3200CP Snorlax in a gym and overnight he is down to 600CP with nobody even fighting the gym.Beforehand I would spend time making sure I have 10-15 gyms to hold primarily for stardust (5000 a day). I have spent a good amount of money on this game and the extra coins were nice but the dust was my main reason. Now a Pokémon earns no dust and an absolutely pathetic 1 coin per hour. In order to get the same amount of dust you would have to feed 250 berries a day, which means that you would have to visit gyms (assuming they have 6 Pokémon) on 42 occasions to feed 10 berries to each Pokémon there every time. That is obviously not including the massive amount of time you would have to spend accumulating berries every day.Fighting full gyms is much harder by yourself than it has ever been before. I spent about 20 minutes going through a gym only to have the opposing team show up, feed berries and completely destroy all the progress that I had made. You are better off fighting one Pokémon at a time until it is kicked out rather than going through the entire gym.I was so excited by this update but now I feel so let down, I really thought Niantic was going to get it right for once. My high IV Pokémon whom I’ve invested so much time and dust into now just feel like the rest of the crowd. Nobody can distinguish a 100IV in a gym anymore because the motivation drops rapidly, lowering the CP. This is not an issue for only high IVs obviously but for any Pokémon. Niantic needs to change something here because this is a joke and I’m sure most players are let down while spoofers are celebrating. I most likely won’t be bothering with gyms until this is fixed because it is simply not worth the time investment.EDIT: Niantic has already changed the coin reward system, which is a great start! via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2sJTIbX
"As a level 40 player this update is overwhelmingly Disappointing" "As a level 40 player this update is overwhelmingly Disappointing" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 19:22 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.