Ads Top

"Change in stardust strategy with new gym meta"


#PokemonGO: Instead of using my dust to max CPs, I'm now forced to evaluate my whole dex and improve attackers.I can use a TM and dust to finally get me a good Alakazam... I can max a bunch of low level defenders like Meganium to add fun mons to gyms without them being complete marshmallows... I can build a better stable of Fight-type attackers, since I can now improve them with TMs and then power them up....I like this. This feels like a much more fun and interesting way to use my valuable dust than simply maxing CPs. Thanks, Niantic--this is a major improvement on a really fundamental aspect of the game.Alakazam is my first priority, what are you doing with your TMs and dust now? via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2sgOjqJ
"Change in stardust strategy with new gym meta" "Change in stardust strategy with new gym meta" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 02:52 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.