Ads Top

"Gym update almost unplayable on older phones?"


#PokemonGO: Am I the only one struggling? I have a Samsung Galaxy S5. Until the gym update it was fine for PoGo... a bit slow to open sometimes, a bit laggy on gyms, but nothing that stopped me playing. I'm almost level 35, so I've certainly played a fair amount!Now, however, I'm about ready to give up on battling and raids. It's impossible. The game takes almost 30 seconds to open, my Go+ rarely connects, the phone is burning hot after the app being open a couple of minutes, and gyms have constant lag with network errors. I tried to take part in a few raids today but barely made a dent because it kept freezing, giving me the death loop, or being so slow to allow me to pick teams that I had to go with the default.Do we think this will improve, or have Niantic basically blocked older phones from the gym game now? I can't afford a new phone for a couple of months (and even then I'll feel guilty as it's clearly not an essential household purchase), and I really feel a two year old phone should be able to cope. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2sTO4ns
"Gym update almost unplayable on older phones?" "Gym update almost unplayable on older phones?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 20:12 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.