Ads Top

"[Idea] Reward stardust instead of revives for raids"


#PokemonGO: I'm sure a lot of people like myself are pretty starved of dust since the new update. I spent 4 hours grinding it today and only got around 30k, though after checking my bag afterwards, I had 90+ revives.I understand the reasoning behind rewarding revives after a raid, but with the fact that they're so common and you can now collect them at your raid location (given you haven't already completed it) I feel dust would be a better fit. If people still want revives, even adding dust to the reward pool would be a nice addition. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2uaQFsR
"[Idea] Reward stardust instead of revives for raids" "[Idea] Reward stardust instead of revives for raids" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 21:03 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.