Ads Top

"I am 0 for 12 in legendary raids. Lessons for others like me."


#PokemonGO: To clarify: 0 for 12 in catching the raid boss legendary at the end; I still helped beat the boss. I know, I should be more successful to give advice on how to catch a legendary. I play for free, so I've done about as many raids as I could but I still have not caught Articuno or Lugia. My advice, based on what successful people told me (I've asked a lot):No. 1: Be patient when throwing. Start spinning the ball during the attack animation and throw right after, assuming circle was smallish before the attack started.No. 2: If you run out of Golden Razz berries, regular razz berries are the next best item to use if you can usually hit the circle. If not, hitting an excellent curveball on a nanab-calmed monster can be roughly as good as a normal throw with a razz berry. So basically razz if you're skilled, nanab if not.No. 3: If you are in a target-rich environment, preferentially select a raid battle at a gym your team controls, or try to recruit people from your team to tip the odds. This will give you extra balls.No. 4: When you miss your 12th legendary and feel really depressed, just remember that Lugia and Articuno are good but they're not that good. There are stronger attackers than both of them in regularly catchable mons, you have to invest a lot of rare candy and dust into them to hit level 30, and getting a whole pile of XP and TMs isn't a bad consolation prize for having lost all those battles. At least that's what I keep telling myself. I really hope I catch Zapdos though. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2vcGTKx
"I am 0 for 12 in legendary raids. Lessons for others like me." "I am 0 for 12 in legendary raids. Lessons for others like me." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 20:05 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.