Ads Top

"List of raid bosses that can be taken out by two people?"


#PokemonGO: I know people here have been researching which bosses can be soloed, but as my husband and I typically raid together, I'm also wondering if anyone's made a list of bosses that two players (30+, decent players but without a full roster of perfect counters, etc.) can beat. So far, I would say:Levels 1 and 2 can be soloed (as mentioned elsewhere on TSR) without much difficulty and so are very easy for two. Level 3: We've beaten Arcanine and Alakazam. I think we could have taken Machamp, but a third player showed up for both our Machamp battles, so I can't prove it. Haven't fought any of the others. Level 4: Tyranitar is impossible. Haven't tried any others yet. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2tEeLzR
"List of raid bosses that can be taken out by two people?" "List of raid bosses that can be taken out by two people?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 17:22 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.