Ads Top

"My new gym strategy"


#PokemonGO: Hardly comparable to the strategy of pre-change gyms, but here it is.All of my 3000+ CP gym defenders, have become gym attackers. These are 2 Snorlax, 2 Rydons, 2 Gyarados and a Dragonite.I attack with these until they faint. The matchup doesn't matter, and the moves don't matter. No current defenders are high enough to take time to think about matchups.The fainted attackers get revived to half strength, then they're back in action. Try as hard as I can, I can't seem to get below 200 revives in the bag. The potions heal up kicked out gym defenders.Everyone just under 3000 are gym defenders. I still like to hold a gym as long as I can, even though it's counter productive. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2tC0DGt
"My new gym strategy" "My new gym strategy" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 18:06 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.