Ads Top

"What was your most interesting shiny encounter?"


For me, it was my first (and only) shiny. I was looking for a Sandygast to SOS chain for a shiny. I had my Quick Balls, my Adrenaline Orbs, and my Pokemon were equipped with False Swipe. After countless encounters, I finally found that rare, coveted, sparkling, shiny... Staryu. Not the shiny I was looking for, but a shiny nonetheless. It has since evolved into a Starmie named Sapphire. via /r/pokemon http://ift.tt/2t1kqvP
"What was your most interesting shiny encounter?" "What was your most interesting shiny encounter?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 03:44 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.