"51.68% of the items you receive from raids will be potions"

#PokemonGO: A few days ago I submitted this post in which I asked people to input the results of their raid rewards so that we could determine how the additions of potions has effected our raid rewards. Obviously we have noticed an increase of potions, but I thought it would be useful to see the data ourselves.So far only 235 people have entered the rewards they have received. We could use more data so feel free to enter your own, but I believe that the data is still accurate.Raid lvl 1 - 63.24%Raid lvl 2 - 54.08%Raid lvl 3 - 45.83%Raid lvl 4 - 57.64%Raid lvl 5 - 43.44%Total Average - 51.68%There is a lot more data on the Google Sheets (link below). All of the data that you probably want to look at is on the Overall Statistical Data tab.I honestly think Niantic should have just added potions instead of factoring them into the mix. There are quite a few people who have only received potions as raid rewards. I don't have the actually calculation for this yet, but am going to soon.Input your reward data - Google ForumsRaid Reward Counter: View Data - Google Sheets via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2v4KEPe
"51.68% of the items you receive from raids will be potions"
Reviewed by The Pokémonger
on
05:58
Rating:


No comments