"I hate it when a raid interrupts my gym challenge."

#PokemonGO: So a few days ago after class, I decided to sit at the cafeteria which happens to be a gym. I decided to fight it and by myself I managed to take out a Blissey,Dragonite, Charizard, Tyranitar and an vaporeon. I had to do multiple fights, but soon after there was only an espeon left.I was really excited to take over the gym and finally claim it. Right as I'm about to enter the final fight, freaking Machamp raid spawns out of literally nowhere. The raid not only took away my victory, but I couldn't even participate In the raid because I previously used my last raid pass.Aren't the raids suppose to have eggs to warn players not challenge the gym ahead of time? I just find it pretty irritating that I couldn't take over the gym and try to get a few pokecoins. As a f2p that's team instinct, pokecoins are so hard to come by. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2wtKBA1
"I hate it when a raid interrupts my gym challenge."
Reviewed by The Pokémonger
on
05:22
Rating:


No comments