Ads Top

"Changing of raid reward affected gym meta"


#PokemonGO: I notice that gym had a higher turnover rate since raid reward change.. I start to think twice when I wanted to remote Feed golden berry to my gym mate. With more potion , it encourage me to attack other gym to clear my potion .. is this the reason for the reward change? via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2weSTft
"Changing of raid reward affected gym meta" "Changing of raid reward affected gym meta" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 07:43 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.