"Pokemon postgame - how do YOU make your own fun?"

Today, I cleared out my old SoulSilver cart from about 7 years ago, when I was 11. Today is also when I found my beloved Aurora the Suicune, his wife Lily (Persian) and daughter Cream (Meowth).11-year-old me didn't really want to stop playing SoulSilver when I beat it, so I made my own fun! I held a little wedding (in Blackthorne City) where the two Pokemon exchanged rings (Suicune got a Shell Bell and Persian got a Soothe Bell) and then went on a honeymoon trip! (going to as many photography points as possible and getting pics of Aurora, Lily, Cream and Tsunami the Lugia, Aurora's best man)Nowadays, I like to breed/chain Shinies for fun, and I'm planning to start RNG manipulation tomorrow! But I'd like to know what everyone else does. Do you have your own little plotlines going on? Is breeding your thing, for shinies or competetive? Or do you catch 'em all? Tell me! via /r/pokemon http://ift.tt/2v4giw0
"Pokemon postgame - how do YOU make your own fun?"
Reviewed by The Pokémonger
on
07:32
Rating:


No comments