Ads Top

"New Raid Reward System"


#PokemonGO: I try to keep up with raids on a daily basis. Today was a bit of a slow day in my area, so I decided to solo a Tier 3 raid (Machamp to be exact). I beat the raid without fainting out (barely), and made it to the rewards screen. I was rewarded for beating a Tier 3 raid boss with 3 super potions, and 12 regular potions. This kind of reward just does not measure up to the effort put into raiding. I am happy to not get as many revives, but to not get a single golden razz or rare candy is a little bit ridiculous. Something needs to change! via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2vVRWWP
"New Raid Reward System" "New Raid Reward System" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 00:18 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.