Ads Top

"On vacation in the US can't find Tauros"


#PokemonGO: I'm in California and around on vacation for 2 weeks and would love to take a Tauros with me home. I have been checking PoGO the last 3 days every now and then in LA, San Diego and Phoenix but couldn't find any yet.I have very limited mobile data so I mostly check when I have Wifi.Does anybody have an idea how I could increase my chances of getting one? via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2x41ijb
"On vacation in the US can't find Tauros" "On vacation in the US can't find Tauros" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 13:28 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.