Ads Top

"PoGo Plus users, would you be happy if it used all balls as regular Pokeballs?"


#PokemonGO: I've been thinking, if they aren't going to allow the Plus to use great and ultra balls with their increased effectiveness, I'd be fine if it would throw any ball I have as if it were a regular Pokeball. I would prefer to throw all balls with their specific stats, but I'd be willing to give that up for more throwable balls using the plus. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2wnpgsK
"PoGo Plus users, would you be happy if it used all balls as regular Pokeballs?" "PoGo Plus users, would you be happy if it used all balls as regular Pokeballs?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 14:48 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.