Ads Top

"Pokemon Go had me lose my weight, but not anymore."


#PokemonGO: Prior to gym rework, I used to walk 2 kilometres to and fro for a pokewalk during lunch hours. That not only allowed me to grind stardust, but also got me the distance for buddy and eggs. After dinner as well, I walked at least 3 kilometres with game play. As an F2P player, I rely on gym earnings to for purchases and used to buy incubators. I always used two incubators (free + bought) at a time. As a result, I had walked 1500 kilometres in-game until February.Fast forward to August. Raids and legendary birds are introduced. Now I changed my play style. Raid passes are worth the pokecoins now. I only use free incubator and buy one only if I get a 10 km egg. How I play? Go to office at 9 am. Return home by 6 pm. Drive out for raids (either solo or with group) if any good one pops up. By the time I return, I have my dinner and choose not to go out for walk because I am exhausted. I decided to walk to the office instead of driving (just 2 kilometres away from home). On weekends, whenever possible, I do hang out with local group for raids. Even in that case, we are either standing or driving.tl;dr: Raids introduced me to local Pokemon Go players and increased my social presence. Thumbs up! But looking at the flip side, I walk less and drive more. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2vilFHy
"Pokemon Go had me lose my weight, but not anymore." "Pokemon Go had me lose my weight, but not anymore." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 03:43 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.