Ads Top

"This is not how Pokemon are supposed to behave."


#PokemonGO: I've been raiding and having a lot of fun playing the game this past weeks, to the extent that I'm kind of tired, not of the game, but physically tired and mentally exhausted.I'm also really confused. I've been playing the game for a year and the achievements I made over that time felt like a good, lasting experience, even if I didn't spend a lot of money on it, the game felt balanced enough. Now everything seems and feels kind of rushed with legendary Pokemon all over the place. I'm not a level 40 player, I'm still missing a few Pokemon but somehow I can catch a few Moltres, Zapdos, Lugia and Articuno everyday if I want? Isn't that a little bit too much?It's very disappointing to see Niantic giving away extremely rare Pokemon like crazy at exclusive events. I feel like this is killing the credibility of the game. What I loved about Pokemon GO is how it combined the Pokemon world with the real world. Pokemon are supposed to be wild and free, and there should be an explanation for the behavior of these creatures, they aren't supposed to just show up as trophies at events. Why would Mewtwo go to a stadium to battle trainers and then give them a 100% chances of catching him? Why isn't there at least some kind of narrative instead of, oh! btw, this guy is out now and next week will be this other legendary guy, you can catch dozens of them if you want, as long as you give us some money.The way the game is working now, and the only explanation I can imagine to justify this new pace and "balance", is that Niantic is actually team Rocket, they captured and cloned a bunch of these powerful and legendary creatures and now they are just selling them to everybody, giving some special treatment to well-known trainers. Is that the real narrative here?If trading is coming I don't see the point because now everything seems to be too easy to get (for some people anyway). So I hope they have PVP ready to be released soon, otherwise I don't see what could be next, because I don't even care that much about the next generations, I'll catch them when they come, if they do, but I'm not excited about that. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2x1TiP1
"This is not how Pokemon are supposed to behave." "This is not how Pokemon are supposed to behave." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 08:59 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.