"What would ACTUALLY make you hyped for Ultra Sun and Moon"

I see a lot ot negativity and overall indifference to these games, thanks mostly to the lack of new things/GOOD new things, so i wanted to know what would make you guys interested in the games.The thing i want to see the most is not only new Alola forms but also new moves for the old versions of those pokemon. I love the fact that Alola-Muk and Marowak are viable pokémon, but it frustrates me that their normal forms didn't get anything new what could improve them.Also, i always liked the idea of having more than 8 Gym Leaders, and being able to choose which ones you were going to try to beat and which ones would you ignore. I think having more trials but only needing to complete 7 would make the experience much more interesting. via /r/pokemon http://ift.tt/2uUz8tF
"What would ACTUALLY make you hyped for Ultra Sun and Moon"
Reviewed by The Pokémonger
on
06:07
Rating:


No comments