Ads Top

"What's everyones biggest mistake playing pokemon?"


I imagine a lot of people here have been playing pokemon since their childhoods and in some cases pokemon might have been one of the first games they've ever played. I recently got my 7 year old cousin into pokemon for the first time and he's made little silly mistakes such as doing the same gym battle over and over again because he doesn't know how to save. It made me remember all of the mistakes I made playing pokemon as a kid and how I really shot myself in the foot at times.I remember Firered was the first pokemon game that I owned (I previously shared Silver with my brother) and I made the mistake of killing Zapdos just because my Charizard needed levelling up... Not realising that Zapdos was a legendary and I would never see him again. I literally just saw a bird standing there and I thought it would be a convenient way to level up... I saved almost immediately after too because I didn't want to lose my progress.Another stupid mistake I made on Firered was coming across a shiny Pidgey and being confused why it was a different colour. I must have thought it was deformed or something and was a glitch... So I killed it to put it out of its misery I guess.Has anyone else made any stupid mistakes like this playing pokemon as a kid? via /r/pokemon http://ift.tt/2v3ygPv
"What's everyones biggest mistake playing pokemon?" "What's everyones biggest mistake playing pokemon?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 06:48 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.