Ads Top

"Am I the only one who gets the charge move glitch every single time?"


#PokemonGO: I play pokemon on a galaxy s7 edge and for a long while now I have been needing to use the charge move 2 or 3 times before it actually works. It isn't just once in a while either it is 100% of the time. I assumed this was a glitch everyone was experiencing but I'm wondering if its only me and maybe my phone. Do you all experience this or maybe just others with s7's? via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2hatYjm
"Am I the only one who gets the charge move glitch every single time?" "Am I the only one who gets the charge move glitch every single time?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 18:51 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.