Ads Top

"Pokecoins need to be easier to get!"


#PokemonGO: Ok so I know not many people will care because it doesn’t affect them but it’s annoying for someone like me who doesn’t live near ANY gyms so I can’t get pokecoins unless I spend money. There is one gym around 7 kilometres away but even if I add a Pokémon they end up staying there for months. I just think there should be another way that pokecoins could be obtained without spending money. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/3myHA7L
"Pokecoins need to be easier to get!" "Pokecoins need to be easier to get!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 05:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.