Ads Top

"My autistic 8yo accidentally traded Shield doggo, can I get it back for her?"


I don't know how/why she did it, but she's traded her favorite pokemon. Is it possible for me to get it back for her? I don't know much about Switch or Pokemon but figured if anyone can help us, it's you all.Not really sure what else to say? Post needs to be so many words. . . Thanks in advance if anyone can help us girls. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/34wfEeD
"My autistic 8yo accidentally traded Shield doggo, can I get it back for her?" "My autistic 8yo accidentally traded Shield doggo, can I get it back for her?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 06:33 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.