Ads Top

"I've never beaten a pokemon game..."


As the title says... I've never completed a pokemon game. I've tried multiple, never thought they were bad but also never had the attention span to get all the way through. Farthest I got was probably 2 gym badges. However, I have recently had my Pokemon interest resurged and am planning to play through all the games chronologically. The only thing I noticed when looking through all the games is that there are remakes/remasters? I'm not really sure how that works and wanted to ask for some advice! What order should I play them in? Which remakes should I play instead of the old ones. (I'm only looking to play 1 of each gen) I think this will be a fun adventure and I look forward to starting it, just want to make sure I don't play the wrong version of any game!Appreciate any help :) via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/3nEHdtU
"I've never beaten a pokemon game..." "I've never beaten a pokemon game..." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 05:33 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.