Ads Top

"Arts and Crafts store experience (I swear it's Pokemon related)"


Just a few minutes ago I was at the craft store. I was looking at the yarns for a cross stitch project I'm working on. An other customer, an older lady, was also there looking for yarns, but she already had about 10 with her. She saw I was having trouble finding what I needed (and was probably wondering what a dude is doing in the crafts section, at least that's what i thought.) She asked me what i was looking for, and i told her that i forgot to write down what shade of yellow i needed for my project (guess what the yellow is for), and she said "Oh, what for?". And i said "I'm just making a Pokemon cross stitch project". Then she said "Yeah? Which Pokemon?" I told her that I'm making a Pikachu . She looked at me, and then the shelf. She snatched that yellow so fast off the shelf, I didn't even have time to blink. She said "Here you go, perfect for Pikachu". She was 100% correct. Just the shade i needed. Then I ended up chatting with her for a few minutes, and she ended up asking me what I'm going to do with my project. I told her that I'm making a Pikachu for my boyfriend because to this day he still plays Pokemon and it is very dear to his heart and he grew up with it. And then she said "You know what, you should make a huge collage for him, with a bunch of different Pokemon!" And that's when it hit me. I TOTALLY SHOULD!!It was so cool for her to help me with Pokemon related stuff, she was probably like in her mid 50's or so, I would not have thought she'd knew. Very Awesome.So yeah, now I'm making a kind of large, Pokemon cross stitch project for my boyfriend, and I'll probably post some photos as I go along. I'm super busy at work, but it will be fun for sure! via /r/pokemon http://ift.tt/2ws0YfV
"Arts and Crafts store experience (I swear it's Pokemon related)" "Arts and Crafts store experience (I swear it's Pokemon related)" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 23:35 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.