Ads Top

"Generation 8 needs to give old pokemon an actual evolution like Gen 4 did and cutback on the mega evolutions."


At this point, all I see Game Freak doing is giving an old pokemon like Mawile a mega evolution to try and call it a day.Why can't we have something like Magnezone or Gallade these days? Some pokemon are actually so underwhelming to look at and when they just receive a mega evolution I find it a half assed attempt to even give it love.I'm not saying mega evolutions are bad, but the stone and giving it to pokemon with 1 or no evolutions at all places their stat boosts behind a "Stonewall" which I find disgusting.I see Ursaring and think it can be even better with a 3rd evolution, I see dunsparce and think it can maybe be made into some kind of dragon type.EDIT: I have NOT played sun and moon yet (College OP) so I'm sorry about assuming they made Megas, I knew the Alola forms weren't mega evolutions and are creative but Giving Executor a longer neck and slapping it the Dragon type isn't enough. via /r/pokemon http://ift.tt/2esZ70M
"Generation 8 needs to give old pokemon an actual evolution like Gen 4 did and cutback on the mega evolutions." "Generation 8 needs to give old pokemon an actual evolution like Gen 4 did and cutback on the mega evolutions." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 01:05 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.