Ads Top

"Just heard my nonchalant friend tell me about some "golden" magikarp he caught and immediately transferred cause "it had only 27 CP". Kill me."


#PokemonGO: Think it's worth mentioning that we are a bunch of pretty hard playing friends since the game launched and everyone is well under 100 karps caught. There are just not so many of em here. So shiny odds are pretty low.Edit: proof (screenshot from his pokedex) which also shows that he at least caught another one sometime in the past because he has both male and female shiny entries... via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2vNLZti
"Just heard my nonchalant friend tell me about some "golden" magikarp he caught and immediately transferred cause "it had only 27 CP". Kill me." "Just heard my nonchalant friend tell me about some "golden" magikarp he caught and immediately transferred cause "it had only 27 CP". Kill me." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 22:18 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.