Ads Top

"Pokedex still registers sightings of defenders while gym has a raid active"


#PokemonGO: Apologies if this has already been posted, but I recently noticed something interesting:I like collecting shadows of super-rare Pokemon in my dex so that I've at least "seen" all of them. A few weeks ago, I asked my local Discord group if anyone had an Unown they could place on a gym, since I'd never seen one. Another Trainer responded and put her Unown on a nearby gym, but by the time I got within range, the gym had a Raid ongoing. I clicked on the gym anyway, but had to go home before the raid ended, so I assumed that I never "saw" the Unown. However, when I checked my Pokedex later, Unown's shadow was there. This means that the Pokedex still registers gym defenders as "seen", even if you can't literally see them because of raids. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2wAVb9o
"Pokedex still registers sightings of defenders while gym has a raid active" "Pokedex still registers sightings of defenders while gym has a raid active" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 22:17 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.