Ads Top

"Does anyone else have a completely inactive gym scene in their area?"


#PokemonGO: I really enjoy the gym content that the game has provided. After moving cities, I've discovered that no one participates in gyms here and raids are only being partaken in other parts of the city that I do not live close to. I REALLY loved battling gyms, but now it's impossible due to no one playing the game for that aspect in my city! I remember in my previous city, everything was various different colors with poke's constantly healthy. Now that I've moved cities, all I see is a wall of blue that have poke's that are there forever!Is anyone else having this with their area? I'm assuming not a lot of people are, but it's just nice to wonder! via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2gbWdic
"Does anyone else have a completely inactive gym scene in their area?" "Does anyone else have a completely inactive gym scene in their area?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 17:01 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.