Ads Top

"the update 0.75.1 seem to have solved my problems"


#PokemonGO: I tried keeping the title moderate but what I really meant was "oh my god after 3~4 months of real struggle and overheat, I can finally play again thanks to the latest update".Running on XPeria Z5 Compact and could not play more than 5~10 minutes without having to close the app and letting my phone cooldown. I had to find metal plates or boxes wherever I would go before starting to take a gym down or start a raid.Now I can hold my phone again between my hands, I can walk for long distances without having my character get stuck and the the pokeball spin forever.Thank you Niantic, people complain about lack of content and poor mechanics and other things but for me, this was the update I was praying for during the past few months.*edit - PS:the temperatures dropped in here but my app is also running fine in my 28 degrees office. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2gcUfhy
"the update 0.75.1 seem to have solved my problems" "the update 0.75.1 seem to have solved my problems" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 22:47 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.