Ads Top

"[Question]"GPS not found" on my home Wi-Fi (and generaly in buildings) after the last update."


#PokemonGO: Hello guys. So, with the last update, PoGo sterted to throw the "GPS not found. (11)" error almost all the time I am at home. This is very annoying, since I can not even catch stuff that spawns in my own home, nor can I sort my mons using Calcy, because the error bolcks off CP number all the time :( Is there anyone with simmilar problem? I do have GPS set to High Accuracy, did try to tinker around with it, but it only got worse on other settings. My phone is Ulefone Power and even tough it's a chinese cheap-phone, I did not have any problems with PoGo untill now. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2A6E91l
"[Question]"GPS not found" on my home Wi-Fi (and generaly in buildings) after the last update." "[Question]"GPS not found" on my home Wi-Fi (and generaly in buildings) after the last update." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 00:15 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.