Ads Top

"Suddenly getting extreme crashes?"


#PokemonGO: So this morning I turned my game on and 6 times in a row my game crashes and closes itself while trying to get to the journal. One time I didn't even get to click the journal, it just closes the app. Anyone else getting this problem today? I have no idea why it would be happening to me so suddenly. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2h2Tv1V
"Suddenly getting extreme crashes?" "Suddenly getting extreme crashes?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 00:15 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.