Ads Top

"What's the dumbest thing you did In Pokémon when you were a child?"


When I played HeartGold for the first time, I found a Pink Drowzee (Shiny) on Route 11 while I was going to Goldenrod City. I caught It, even though I was looking for a Heracross at the time, and I never actually knew why that Drowzee was pink, so then I did the Gym, bla, bla bla... and then, I went to the big store of Goldenrod and found the Trader which offered a Machop for a Drowzee. Since I originally didn't want the Drowzee, and I just caught It for the fun of It, I traded the Shiny Drowzee for the Machop, which wasn't even Shiny. I still want to punch my face for being so stupid at the time... via /r/pokemon http://ift.tt/2lQGz0E
"What's the dumbest thing you did In Pokémon when you were a child?" "What's the dumbest thing you did In Pokémon when you were a child?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 02:43 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.