Ads Top

"With all the changes to Raid bosses I am really glad they didn't add Blissey or Chansey"


#PokemonGO: Besides making Blissey 'cheap' if they had added it as a Raid Boss I'm really glad Niantic realized it would have been bad for the already crappy meta to have more Blissey, everywhere. Same goes for Chansey, which are good defenders in their own right.The last thing I want is for every gym to be stuffed full of 3100 Blissey and 1100 Chansey. They are hard to earn and should remain so. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2Amsuvd
"With all the changes to Raid bosses I am really glad they didn't add Blissey or Chansey" "With all the changes to Raid bosses I am really glad they didn't add Blissey or Chansey" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 03:41 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.