Ads Top

"I have taken the speed stat for granted..."


Playing through Pokémon Sun and Moon has made me appreciate fast Pokémon that can get in and out before taking damage. Every Pokémon in Alola is just so painfully slow and at lower levels there is just no bulk to be spoken of. I’m outsped by literally every opponent, who proceeds to wipe the floor with me before I can even do anything.I realize I’m just complaining at this point, but is anyone else as frustrated by this as I am? I feel like my Lycanroc Dusk is the only member of my team I can really rely on, and even then it has no bulk, so it either OHKOs or it gets creamed. via /r/pokemon http://ift.tt/2CsnEhp
"I have taken the speed stat for granted..." "I have taken the speed stat for granted..." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 03:09 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.