Ads Top

"I named my protagonist Mina and I just arrived at Poni island"


And it's confusing the hell out of me. Mina is calling me Mina and Lillie is calling both of us Mina and it's insane.Just goes to show how non-existent Mina was in the original that I completely forgot about her name.I think it was in Konikoni City or something, there is this house with a painting that says "there is a signature on it. Mina." I thought it was setting up for some wicked time travel story but NOPE it was just Mina and not my Mina.Anyone else accidentally named their character same as another character in their game via /r/pokemon http://ift.tt/2kV9hO1
"I named my protagonist Mina and I just arrived at Poni island" "I named my protagonist Mina and I just arrived at Poni island" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 00:37 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.