Ads Top

"Is it just me or do Gen 3 Pokemon seem very rare?"


#PokemonGO: It may be because I live right next to a water biome that is also a nest, but half the time I check the sightings list, it’s only Gen 1 and 2 Pokémon. My theory is since they’re releasing Gen 3 kinda soon, they’ve put in the spawn rates for the rest of Gen 3, but they’ve allocated the spawn rates to Gen 1 and 2 Pokémon for the time being.Has anyone else noticed this, or is it just me? via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2jBeJSG
"Is it just me or do Gen 3 Pokemon seem very rare?" "Is it just me or do Gen 3 Pokemon seem very rare?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 23:54 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.