Ads Top

"Niantic, for the love of God, please can you increase the Revive drop rate."


#PokemonGO: I'm currently sitting at nearly 20 Pokemon dead with no Revives to bring them back. I've been spinning Pokestops for the last two days or so and I haven't had a single Revive out of any of them. I must have spun well over 50 stops, I even got a Metal Coat in one of them. The last raid I did I didn't get any Revives out of that either. Its incredibly irritating.A few months ago about the time Raids started, I didn't have any potions to heal my Pokemon but was drowning in Revives - so much so I had to bin them from my inventory to make room. Now it's the reverse. I've got so many potions but no way to revive my Pokemon so I can actually use them.You seem really keen on us spending money on passes to do all these Raids, but how do you expect us to do them if our Pokemon are dead and we have no way to revive them?And yes, i know i can power-up a Pokemon to give it the 1hp and revive it that way but I shouldn't have to resort to that, especially in having to spend Stardust and Candy to do it.And yes, I know I can spend coins to get Max Revives in the store, but I shouldn't have to spend 180 coins (4 days worth of Gym money) on 6 measly Max Revives to get items that have been common enough in this game for the last year and a half its been available.And sure, maybe i'm just unlucky, but it seems a few other people are having exactly the same problem.Sort it out.EDIT: holy crap, thank you so much for the gold kind stranger! My first ever post too! via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2kZ5ewA
"Niantic, for the love of God, please can you increase the Revive drop rate." "Niantic, for the love of God, please can you increase the Revive drop rate." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 13:39 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.