Ads Top

"Pokémon Sun/Moon Retrospect: Who's worth your Master Ball?"


I've finally decided to take a weekend and play through the rest of Pokémon Sun before I go pick up Ultra Sun or Ultra Moon. I just received the master ball and wanted to figure out who to use the ball on. After a little bit of research, I think I've decided which Pokémon I will use it on.But what about you? Looking back (assuming you've beaten the game, even if you haven't), who would you throw the master ball at? via /r/pokemon http://ift.tt/2AHn8dF
"Pokémon Sun/Moon Retrospect: Who's worth your Master Ball?" "Pokémon Sun/Moon Retrospect: Who's worth your Master Ball?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 05:21 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.