Ads Top

"What's the dumbest thing you've done in a Pokemon playthrough?"


It doesn't matter if we were new players or seasoned experts, everyone has made a blunder at some point in their Pokemon careers.I'll give you my example: When I was about 6 or 7, I was playing through the original Silver version. At some point I caught a Poliwag and eventually it evolved into a Poliwhirl. I thought to myself "Oh boy I can't wait til this thing evolves again!" Spoiler alert: it did not.Basically I reached the route East of Mahogany town (before Ice Path) and that Poliwhirl was Lv40. I thought "Ok I'll just grind here. Chuck had one right? It can't possibly be that much longer."I can't remember how long I spent on that route trying to evolve that damn Poliwhirl, blissfully unaware that it required a Water Stone, and not level-ups.I entered the hall of fame with a Typhlosion, Crobat, Graveler, Pinsir (around level 45) and a freaking Poliwhirl at level 64. My sixth Pokemon was a Marill but it was just an HM Slave.TL/DR: I didn't know Poliwhirl evolved with a Water Stone, so I spent days leveling it up until it was roughly 20 levels higher than my starter.So what about you guys? I want to hear your funny stories! via /r/pokemon http://ift.tt/2Br0YMM
"What's the dumbest thing you've done in a Pokemon playthrough?" "What's the dumbest thing you've done in a Pokemon playthrough?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 06:56 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.