Ads Top

"Are there people who is still trying Raid exclusive Pokemon for shinies?"


#PokemonGO: I was wondering if there are people who is trying for a Shiny Absol and Mawile?I'm still trying Mawile, because it's easy to raid solo. However I'm on my 88th time and still have no one. Absol is on 19th time, it's much harder to find a decent time because every time Absol spawns, it's in the outskirts of my city or I'm at school..I know it's RNG cause someone mentioned raid shiny is like 1/25..Or aren't you bothered by it? via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2CXpcyG
"Are there people who is still trying Raid exclusive Pokemon for shinies?" "Are there people who is still trying Raid exclusive Pokemon for shinies?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 22:14 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.