Ads Top

"Mew Encounter Special In Game Music"


#PokemonGO: VideoI'm sure virtually everyone has the music off in the game, but thought I'd turn it on before the encounter and got this. So I thought people might want to hear it. It's unique as far as I know. I tried to get it in its entirety before attempting to catch Mew. The Mew ended up being a 12/14/13 87%.I already posted this in the Pokemon Go subreddit and it might not be as appropriate for The Road. But I'm sure there are others like me who mostly just stay on The Silph Road in the first place when it comes to Pokemon Go and who still might find this interesting. via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/2Jw8QR8
"Mew Encounter Special In Game Music" "Mew Encounter Special In Game Music" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 17:35 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.