Ads Top

"Results For Poll on Favorite Pokemon Region/Starter"


Remember me? A couple weeks back, I posted a poll asking what people's favorite Pokemon region was, and what their respected starter Pokemon was. As it turns out, the results were surprising. Here's the results:Kanto - 4.7%Squirtle - 50% - Winner!Bulbasaur - 25%Charmander - 25%Johto - 12.8%Chikorita - 0%Cyndaquil - 63.3% - Winner!Totodile - 36.4%Hoenn - 24.4%Mudkip - 38.1% - Winner!Treeko - 28.6%Torchic - 33.3%Sinnoh - 40.7% - Winner!Turtwig - 42.9% - Winner!Piplup - 22.9%Chimchar - 34.3%Unova - 17.4%Snivy - 46.7%Tepig - 0%Oshawott - 53.3% - Winner!The results suprised me, but I'm thinking that the reason the Sinnoh region was the winner was because most of you guys started out in the Sinnoh region, but it's just a hunch. Why you guys picked Turtwig, I have no idea.As I said in the first post, I was going to be starting up a new series on my YouTube channel, playing a game based on everyone's favorite region and starter Pokemon. I have already released the 1st episode to that new series, playing Pokemon Platinum! You guys can go and check that video our here!Thanks to all those who participated in the poll! via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/2Kox0P2
"Results For Poll on Favorite Pokemon Region/Starter" "Results For Poll on Favorite Pokemon Region/Starter" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 04:54 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.