Ads Top

"Today I was kicked out of a gym by people with several accounts"


#PokemonGO: I was casually playing, when I saw a gym with only 2 mons. I put one of mine in, gave it a berry, and went on my way.There was another gym close-by with 5, and I put mine in, and went on my way.Then, I got my first one back, and I thought about going back to the first gym to battle and put mine again. So I went, but saw that it was still team Valor, with the 2 first mon that I saw before, plus 3 additional ones.I was very confused. And around that time, I got my other pokemon back too, clicked on the gym, saw that someone was battling it. I went back to that gym and saw two guys standing with several devices.I checked the names of the mons in the first and second gym, and what do you know... The same 4 usernames.So apparently, they just kick out the 4 last mons (with another team apparently), put 4 of them in, and continue their journey.That really sucks because there is just nothing you can do. You can't battle your own team, so you just lost some revives and potions...Has anyone ever had the same experience before? via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2FraAZB
"Today I was kicked out of a gym by people with several accounts" "Today I was kicked out of a gym by people with several accounts" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 04:24 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.