Ads Top

"A quick PSA for those of you who haven't caught Mew yet... Remember it has a 100% catch rate. Don't be fooled by lag."


#PokemonGO: Hi all, so like many of us, I've been chugging along on my quest for Mew. Today I finally finished up evolving my Magikarp to Gyarados, nailed an excellent curve on an Aron, and went berry happy. I was SO pumped to finally make Mew mine!I began the encounter, and since I knew Mew had a 100% catch rate, I wasn't too stressed... until my app decided to lag and freeze, which resulted in Mew "fleeing." I nearly cried in frustration before I realized that I actually did catch it. Rationally, I should've known better, but after so much work I wanted to rage.So learn from my mistake! Don't be put off if Mew "flees." via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2LvOmd8
"A quick PSA for those of you who haven't caught Mew yet... Remember it has a 100% catch rate. Don't be fooled by lag." "A quick PSA for those of you who haven't caught Mew yet... Remember it has a 100% catch rate. Don't be fooled by lag." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 00:55 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.