Ads Top

"Battery Drain for LG G4?"


#PokemonGO: I played GO nearly every day for the first year, but didn't have a data plan for a while after a move and wasn't really able to get back into it after, as I had used up all my balls in Wi-Fi areas. I just downloaded the app again for the summer, but I'm wondering how it is with battery now.I'll be playing on a LG G4 that I've had for 2 years, and it tends to overheat a lot, especially in hot weather. GO used to always drain my battery (I usually had 1-2 hours with an 100% charge), but it was a newer phone then, so I wasn't too worried. I've read that G4's have a decent amount of problems, and I've probably been lucky that it's lasted 2 years, so I definitely don't want GO to break my phone.I'm just wondering if the battery drain has improved now, or if anyone could tell me what it's like still playing on a G4 from their experience? via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2L04BPi
"Battery Drain for LG G4?" "Battery Drain for LG G4?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 23:36 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.