Ads Top

"What to do when a spoofer sits next to you?"


#PokemonGO: So, I'm originally from a pretty small town and had to head back this morning for a car appointment and a hair cut from my cousin who still lives there. In between, I drove around to the local gyms to turn them yellow and cash in on some research. I think I took five gyms and got a shiny Kabuto. Not bad.Waiting for my haircut, my cousin texts me to say the guy next to me is a jerk. Lol, whatevs, I'll just ignore him. So I take a peak over and see he is playing Pokemon Go as well. Went to make conversation and notice he is spinning discs and raiding.. there is nothing near us. Then I see the d-pad on his screen.Makes sense why nearly all of my Pokemon came back to me immediately.Should I ask his username and report him? How does that even work? via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2sjSQLo
"What to do when a spoofer sits next to you?" "What to do when a spoofer sits next to you?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 02:00 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.