Ads Top

"A day well spent"


#PokemonGO: https://ift.tt/2mgbZep Once the new Alolan spawns were announced alongside the increased spawn chance of Feebas and Snorunt (both not common near me), I wanted to do something big. I went into Boston (I live somewhat far away) and wanted to make the most of my day. Once I hopped off the public transport I got steppin. With over 25 miles complete, and no bonuses besides one lucky egg and triple stardust on Plusle / Minun, the yield of the day was 280k xp, 150k star dust, and about 10 new dex entries. Also took down 3 Lugias with the help of the awesome Boston community, and got enough candy to get an Alolan Golem next time I evolve. Aerodactyl was running rampant in the parks, so I caught a few for my friends and girlfriend who have a tough time finding people for raids. For lunch I found an AWESOME burger place called MooYah that serves shakes as well. The Double Diablo Burger kept me going for the afternoon. Will I ever do this again? Probably not. The blisters on my feet are nearly the size of golf balls. Will I ever forget the awesome Boston community and plethora of Pokémon to catch in the city? Fat chance. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2Nh6N5v
"A day well spent" "A day well spent" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 20:11 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.