Ads Top

"I traded my worst Mewtwo (71%) to my best friend and they got their first Mewtwo. Now 96% and lucky!"


#PokemonGO: Honestly shout out to this new Lucky pokemon update. I definitely didn’t want to just transfer a Mewtwo, but I certainly wasn’t going to power it up or use it anytime soon. So not only could I finally give it to someone who wanted it, it got even BETTER once I did. In fact, better than any of the Mewtwos I’ve caught thus far. Also I got a 73% Lucky Voltorb in exchange but I’m a good friend.Update: She found my YouTube content from when I was 10 years old on the internet and we aren’t friends anymore via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2mPYJO2
"I traded my worst Mewtwo (71%) to my best friend and they got their first Mewtwo. Now 96% and lucky!" "I traded my worst Mewtwo (71%) to my best friend and they got their first Mewtwo. Now 96% and lucky!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 17:36 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.