Ads Top

"Relicanth Needs to Be More Common"


#PokemonGO: I live in New Zealand, and since the release of gen 3 I have only caught 32 relicanth. I am an active player (1-2 hours most days) and will go out of my way to catch every relicanth that appears on my nearby.For me, this seems like such a small number. I went to Australia and was catching 5+ Kangaskhan per day, but I struggle to catch more than two relicanth a week in NZ.I'm not asking this as a resident of New Zealand, but rather for the tourists that come to NZ in the hope of catching relicanth and wanting to return home to trade it to their friends. Relicanth is already one of the most exclusive regionals. I know that the shadow makes it easier to locate the first relicanth, but the rarity ensures tourists go home with only a couple. :)Tldr; increase the spawns of relicanth so tourists coming to New Zealand can go home with multiple to trade with their family/friends.Edit: wording via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/2uCyJc7
"Relicanth Needs to Be More Common" "Relicanth Needs to Be More Common" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 21:23 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.