Ads Top

"[Story] Pokemon go may have saved a kittens life."


#PokemonGO: So yesterday after community day me and my friend decide to walk the roads around my house to hatch some more eggs, about a mile into our walk we start hearing a weird noise on the other side of the road. Upon checking out the noise we find a kitten with broken leg and an open wound on said leg, I immediately start calling the local vets and animal rescues while my friend protects the kitten from crawling into the road. After being either ignored or told no by everyone I called for help I decided there was no way I could just leave him there and I certainly didn't have the heart to put him down as I love animals and would have felt it was inhumane to do so myself, so I had my fiancé bring me my car and I drove him an hour and a half to the nearest vet hospital! They gladly took him in and told me he would be up for adoption as soon as possible! I'd like to think the little guy had successful surgery and is feeling much better today! via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2u5hj8y
"[Story] Pokemon go may have saved a kittens life." "[Story] Pokemon go may have saved a kittens life." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 10:42 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.